Friday 16 August 2013

Posted by Unknown On Friday, August 16, 2013
STEP 12
I could stop here with metamorphosis, butI thought I'd give her kitty ears. :D
So I found a suitable source, used a mask to cut the ears out. I don't bother keeping fur when masking, I just add it later. There are a couple of excellent tutorials on fur on Worth, so I won't go into detail here, I'll just say that I used a combination of Smudge Tool and painting, both with a hair brush.
Now, that her ears are nice and fluffy, I need to adjust the colour. Exposure make the ears nice and bright, Color Balance (Normal blending mode) took care of general colouring. I didn't like the colour of the skin inside the ears, so I used Levels, Screen mode to lighten it up, and make it soft pink. Finally, I painted some colour variations on a separate Color layer with a hair brush.

STEP 13
Accessorizing - YAY! :D I decided to go with some face and hair decorations. I used a bunch of rhinestones for the face and plastic flowers for the hair. Of course, they need some shading, slightly increased Exposure, and glow on a separate layer. I also added a little colour to her eyebrows and eyelashes to match the hair (Color layer). And, of course, I couldn't resist the urge to sprinkle some glitter around the eyes and on the lips. ;)

STEP 14
Almost done. Some final tweaks left.
Use Levels to darken her right human ear, so it's not visible.
Her left eyebrow has a weird angular shadow closer to the nose bridge, so I used Levels and a tiny (about 2 px) brush, pressure opacity, to lighten the area and fix that.
And shrink her left shoulder to make the body look much smaller.


STEP 15
Finally, I want to enhance her eyes, lips and hair. Make a stamp layer, then go to Filter - Other - High Pass, choose a low value, just when you can see fine embossed lines. Turn the High Pass layer to Vivid Light, decrease opacity to about 75%. Add mask to hide all, paint to reveal the eyes and lips, sparingly reveal some hair.
All done! :)



Kawaii! A Manga Tutorial AVTAAR MAKING IN PHOTO SHOP PART 3

Kawaii! A Manga Tutorial AVTAAR MAKING IN PHOTO SHOP PART 3 Kawaii! A Manga Tutorial AVTAAR MAKING IN PHOTO SHOP PART 3 Kawaii! A Manga Tutorial AVTAAR MAKING IN PHOTO SHOP PART 3 Kawaii! A Manga Tutorial AVTAAR MAKING IN PHOTO SHOP PART 3

you are reading : Kawaii! A Manga Tutorial AVTAAR MAKING IN PHOTO SHOP PART 3

Amazing content i did not see before thanks..
Naeem Sagar
Date published: 10/13/2015
4.8 / 5 stars

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Write some thing Good for us...........

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.